Enedis innovates at the service of customers and territories
- 1– BienVEnu – Experiment new solutions to optimise electric vehicle recharging in residential housing.
- 2– Poste intelligent – Digital technology embedded in primary substation for better interface between high and medium voltage networks.
- 3– SoMel SoConnected – Business models experimentation for the deployment of smart grid solutions in urban area.
- 4– IssyGrid – District-wide energy optimisation.
- 5– SMAP – Facilitating of rural renewables development.
- 6– SOLENN – Contribution of smart grids to manage the electricity demand and to develop alternative to load shedding.
- 7– Smart Grid Vendée – Optimise consumption and production over a region.
- 8– Nice Smart Valley (InterFlex) – Experiment new network solutions in order to improve the reliability and effi ciency of a local electric system.
- 9– Smart Occitania – Experiment new solutions in order to support energy transition in rural areas.
- 10– Pilotes Linky – An experiment on nearly 300,000 smart meters.
- 11– VENTEEA – Integration of important capacities of wind energy in a rural network.
- 12– Houat et Hoëdic – Secure the power supply of two islands through power modulation and redistribution of energy.
- 13– Watt & Moi – Secure one-line access to electric consumption information.
- 14– GreenLys – Smart grid contribution to urban areas equipped with LINKY.
- 15– InfiniDrive – Management of recharging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
- 16– Lyon Smart Community – Management of smart buildings, electric vehicles and solar energy.
- 17– SO GRID – Development of a new PLC communication chain (Power Line Communication) to enhance the control of the distribution network.
- 18– Smart Electric Lyon – Experimentation of innovative offers and services for customers downstream the meter.
- 19 – Nice Grid – Contribution of a smart-solar district: handle demand peaks and better take advantage of photovoltaic.